Job Vacancy – Emergency Ambulance Service Ambulance Driver
EAS Ambulance Driver
As an EAS Ambulance Driver, you will respond to emergency calls with the ambulance. You are responsible for the safe and smooth transportation of patients and casualties in medical and trauma emergencies. You will need to be conscientious, maintaining good care of the ambulance and its equipments while providing excellent service and satisfaction to patients and their families at all times.
- Basic First Aid and CPR OR Advanced First Aid (Possessing valid certifications during application is an advantage)
- Be passionate about working in pre-hospital care
- Kind and caring to patients and their families
- Able to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- SPM/UEC/O-Levels or equivalent
- Valid full-fledged Malaysian Class D Driving License (CDL) and a good driving history
- Preferably minimum 2 years driving experience
- Willing to work overtime or shifts
If you are interested and eligible, we would love to hear from you! Download the application form below and submit it together with your resume and all relevant documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 421-H, Jalan Melor 1, Taman Peringgit Jaya, 75400 Melaka.