Job Vacancy – Emergency Ambulance Service Medic
As an EAS Medic, you will respond to emergency calls with the ambulance. You are responsible for the transportation, diagnosis, treatment, and care of patients and casualties in medical and trauma emergencies. You will need to be conscientious, providing excellent service and satisfaction to patients and their families at all times.
- Valid Basic Life Support certificate
- Possess at minimum a Diploma in Medical Assistant, Paramedicine, Pre-Hospital Care, or a similar field
- Be passionate about working in pre-hospital care
- Kind and caring to patients and their families
- Provide efficient and excellent diagnosis, care, and treatment to patients and casualties
- Able to work well in a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- SPM/UEC/O-Levels or equivalent
- Valid Malaysian Class D Driving License
- Willing to work overtime or shifts
- Possessing valid certifications in Basic First Aid and CPR OR Advanced First Aid is an advantage
If you are interested and eligible, we would love to hear from you! Download the application form below and submit it together with your resume and all relevant documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 421-H, Jalan Melor 1, Taman Peringgit Jaya, 75400 Melaka.